If your Kress Mission becomes defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within a period of 3 years from the date of purchase, we guarantee to:
• Replace or repair all defective parts, free of charge, or,
• Repair products free of charge, or,
• Replace the unit with a new or re-conditioned unit, free of charge.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
• Registration on the Internet www.kress-robotik.com within 30 days of purchase. (without registration, only 24 months warranty will apply)
• Battery packs are guaranteed for a 12 month period only, regardless of online registration.
• The tool has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service center.
• Only genuine Kress Mission accessories and parts have been used on or with the product.
• The tool has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
• The tool has not been used for trade or professional purposes.
• The tool has not been used for rental purposes.
• The tool has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accidents.
Your warranty does not cover;
• Components that are subject to natural wear and tear caused by use in accordance with operating instructions.
• Unauthorized/improper maintenance/handling or overload is excluded from this warranty as are accessories such as bulbs, blades and bits, etc.
For guarantee claims, you will need to submit a registration document and proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays date and place of purchase.
This guarantee statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights.
This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the tool. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
All repairs and replacement tools will be covered by the limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Visit the site for warranty extension